If there was every a chef to know how to add a twist to a G&T it's Melbournes' Matt Wilkinson. Here he shares his cool cucumber recipe...
4 Lebanese cucumbers
30ml you favourite gin
200ml Sparkling mineral water
1 tsp sin-kō-nah tonic syrup
- The day before, juice 3 of the cucumbers including the skin, and then add in a pinch of salt and place this juice into an ice cube tray. Pop in the freezer to set.
- Slice the remaining cucumber into thin rounds.
- In a tall glass, add ice to 1/2 way.
- Add 3 slices of fresh cucumber, a pinch of salt, the juice of half a lemon and a shot of your favourite gin.
- Top up wth sparkling mineral water and a teaspoon of sin-kō-nah tonic syrup.
- Stir and serve!
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published